Concealed Carry Course
We teach the NRA Personal Protection in the Home. The course requirements
- Class is open to anyone 21 years and older and legally
eligible to own a handgun.
- Class will start promptly at 8:00 AM. Please arrive a little
early to register. Coffee and donuts will be provided to
pass the time.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Bring a handgun, a holster that covers the trigger guard, at least 4
magazines or speedloaders. Do NOT bring your handgun or ammo into the
classroom. Leave it in your vehicle until we go to the range.
- Bring at least 200 rounds of ammunition.
- Mag pouches would be helpful but are not required.
- Eye and hearing protection are required on the range.
- Pencil(s) and notebook.
- Pass the Multiple Choice/True or False test (80%)
- and demonstrate proficiency with a handgun on the range. Contact Bud
Connolly (440-259-3512) if you feel you need some initial instruction prior
to the course.
The course will consist of at least 6 hours of classroom instruction and 2
hours of live fire range time. This class meets the Training requirements to
acquire an Ohio Concealed Handgun License.
Cost: Crooked Creek Conservation Club members - $50.00,
non-members - $75.00 payable to:
Crooked Creek Conservation Club
PO BOX 275
PERRY, OH 44081-0275
If you need additional information on the course, call Bud Connolly at (440)
259-3512 (between 7 & 9 PM or on the weekend). If you get the answering machine,
PLEASE leave a message.